We ensure flea-free zones for homes and businesses
If you are looking to eliminate the flea infestation bugging your commercial or residential property, contact the pest control experts at No1 Bond Cleaning.
Fleas are a nuisance, tiny flightless insects that invade homes and businesses all over the world. The blood-sucking bugs multiply quickly and pass on diseases to animals and humans.
These unwelcome pests are carried into homes by pets and find lodgings under rugs, in cracks and crevices, beds, clothes, mattresses and a pet’s feeding area, among other places.
Even if you don’t have pets, you may still discover your home has a problem with fleas. They can come inside on clothes, bags and rodents or other critters that may have found their way onto your property. And once they are in, they can quickly breed and spread throughout every room.
Many people are embarrassed to admit their home has a flea problem and attempt to remedy the situation themselves. While they may enjoy some success, especially if the problem has been discovered early, the fleas soon bounce back.
The most effective way to eradicate fleas once and for all is by calling in the professionals, such as the pest control experts at No1 Bond Cleaning. Our licensed and experienced technicians can provide you with a bespoke flea removal service, no matter the size of your property or the nature or size of the infestation.
Our flea treatment service is suitable for residential and commercial properties such as family homes and apartments, offices, restaurants, pubs, bars, hotels, garages and educational facilities.
What We Do
We provide a discreet, comprehensive and effective service. Our flea treatments will eradicate the fleas as well as any that may hatch from eggs. Your entire home will need to be treated, everything from carpets and rugs to sofas and beds.
Prior to the arrival of our pest control technicians, we will need you to prepare your home for treatment. This will include extensively vacuuming, securely wrapping and storing foodstuffs and removing pets from your residence for a short time.
During the treatment, we will use a professional-grade insecticide and focus on areas of your home or business such as carpets, sofas, rugs, beneath furniture and hard floor surfaces.
Five Reasons to Engage Professional Pest Control Technicians
- DIY remedies for flea infestations are often ineffective, and many flea control products are not effective on flea eggs. Professionals have the right equipment and products to remove fleas effectively.
- Exterminators are experienced and well-trained and understand where to treat and how to control infestations.
- Professionals will use products that are deadly for fleas but safe for you, your family and your pets.
- Professionals have access to products that are not usually available to the general public.
- To cut down on costs. The bill for DIY products can soon build up because repeated treatments are required as the infestations keep coming back. However, left to the professionals, your insect problem will be gone, requiring no additional financial outlay.