The Experts at Carpet Cleaning
Bringing your carpets and rugs back to life
Do stained and dirty carpets make your home look drab and feel unclean? We get it, life gets messy with spills, mud, pet accidents and heavy foot traffic. But there’s no need to put up with soiled carpets that detract from your home’s beauty.
Our carpet cleaning service from No1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane can restore the fluff and brightness to your carpets, lifting stains and deeply embedded dirt for a healthy clean home.
With over 10 years caring for Brisbane’s carpets, we have the expertise to clean all carpet types gently but effectively.
Our carpet cleaning process follows these key steps:
- Thorough pre-vacuuming to lift surface debris
- Application of tailored cleaning solution deep into your carpets using powerful equipment
- Cleaning mixture clings to stains and dirt, breaking them down
- Extraction of stains and residues from carpets
- Final lift of all moisture using truckmounted steam cleaning system
Eco-friendly cleaning products and non-toxic solutions are safe for families and pets. Our hot water extraction method lifts years of dirt for a deeper clean than other techniques.
Call 07 3186 5466 now to book your cleaning!
Reasons Why Carpets Should Be Cleaned Regularly
There are plenty of reasons why carpets should be cleaned regularly. Among the key ones are:
- Removes embedded dirt, stubborn stains, allergens and dust mites
- Locks in carpet fibres to prevent premature wear and tear
- Extends the life of your carpet by 5-10 years
- Makes carpets look new again through deep cleaning
- Eliminates unpleasant odors from pets, food spills etc -Creates a healthier home environment
- Quick 1-2 hour dry times
- Peace of mind
Putting off cleaning carpets risks permanent stains setting in over time. It also allows mold, bacteria and dust mite infestations to build up, compromising air quality.
Signs You Need Professional Carpet Cleaning
It’s time to call us if you notice:
- Dark traffic lines along walkways
- Visible dirt, stains and debris on carpet surface
- Carpets feeling gritty/coarse underfoot
- Lingering pet, food or musty odors
- Allergy flare ups and respiratory issues
- Moth holes or carpet beetles present
Carpet Types We Clean
Our professional carpet cleaners can refresh all carpet types including:
- Wool and wool blends
- Nylon, polyester and olefin
- Natural fiber rugs e.g. sisal, seagrass
- Commercial and residential carpets
- Carpeted stairs
- Rugs of any size and material
We also provide specialist treatments:
- Pet urine removal
- Vomit/feces treatments
- Red wine stain removal
- Water damage restoration
- Smoke damage cleaning
Call us on 07 3186 5466 to discuss your carpet cleaning needs.
Industries We Service
In addition to residential homes, No1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane refreshes carpets for:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels and short stay apartments
- Function venues and community halls
- Schools and childcare centers
- Places of worship
- Nursing homes
- Strata communities
Our carpet cleaners are fully experienced with commercial-grade equipment to handle large jobs. We work around your business hours, cleaning carpets with minimal disruption.
Services We Offer
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Dry cleaning service
- Pressure Cleaning
- Hot water extraction cleaning
- Steam cleaning
- Dry compound cleaning
- Carpet shampooing
- Stain removal
How do you guarantee customer satisfaction?
We offer full 100% customer satisfaction guarantees on all carpet cleaning services. If you are not completely happy, we will promptly return and re-clean the area in question free of charge until you are satisfied.
Do I need to prepare my property before carpet cleaning?
Yes, we recommend clearing clutter and removing small furniture from cleaning areas so we can access the entire carpet area. Let us know about any extra soiled high traffic areas at quotation stage.
What does carpet cleaning cost?
We offer competitive prices from $35 per room for standard steam carpet cleaning. Stain treatments, commercial jobs and specialty rug cleaning are quoted individually based on size and condition. Free no obligation quotes are provided.
What carpet cleaning products and chemicals do you use?
Our eco-friendly solutions are non-toxic, pH balanced and safe for homes with kids and pets once dried. We only use industry leading cleaning agents to provide the highest quality carpet cleaning service.
Don’t wait, reach out to us now!
Call 07 3186 5466 now for a FREE quote and see the difference professional cleaning can make!