Expert End Of Lease Cleaning
Spotless and comprehensive cleaning for landlords and tenants
Are you about to move out of your rented accommodation?
Do you want to make sure you get all of your deposit money back from your landlord?
Or are you a landlord wishing to attract new clients with a beautifully presented home?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact the team at No1 Bond Cleaning. We specialise in end of lease cleaning and pre-tenancy cleaning for tenants, landlords and estate agents.
Moving is a stressful time for tenants, and the last thing you want on your mind is to worry about whether you’ll see your deposit money again.
Landlords are very strict about their lease agreements and expect their homes to be left in the exact same condition as when you moved in. Most will not try to do you out of money, but they do expect tenants to deliver a spotless home at the end of a lease.
We work according to agency-approved checking, which helps us to ensure that your rented accommodation will be cleaned to the highest standard before you move out.
Our comprehensive end of lease cleaning service includes but is not limited to – the thorough cleaning of each room, internal windows, drawers and cupboards, doors and all surfaces cleaned, appliances, ceiling fans dusted and cleaned, laundry cleaning, mould removal, mopping, dusting and the cleaning and disinfecting of bathrooms including showers and toilets.
Advantages of Professional End of Lease Cleaning For Tenants
- Helping to ensure you get your bond back. Trained and experienced cleaners will do the job to professional standards.
- To save you a lot of time and effort. You will probably have plenty of other demands on your time as you prepare to move to your next home.
- To save you money. If you try to do the job yourself, you will need to buy the right tools and products. Also, the price of a cleaning service is cheaper than losing all or part of your bond.
If you are a landlord or an estate agent, our trained and experienced cleaners can restore your home to its pristine condition. The better your home looks, and the better it is presented, the more likely you are to attract tenants. We can help with a broad range of general tasks as well as more specific end of lease cleaning tasks, as per your wishes.
Advantages of Professional End of Lease Cleaning for Landlords
- A spotlessly clean apartment or house in excellent condition facilitates a quick rental.
- A clean home can help attract higher quality tenants who will take care to look after their surroundings.
- To enjoy more free time. Do you really want to spend an entire day scrubbing, dusting and cleaning your property?
- A clean and tidy home creates a better impression and helps to convince prospective tenants that you are a professional landlord.
- A deep clean can save you money by spotting any issues that might go unnoticed during regular cleaning and build up over time.