Professional cleaning service to ensure your place is liveable.
When construction or renovation work is over, it is time to turn to No1 Bond Cleaning for our comprehensive builders cleaning service.
Building is a messy activity. The aftermath of dust and dirt from construction works can be a major inconvenience. A light or regular clean will not be enough to remove all the rubbish, residue, dust and debris. The job is difficult and requires specialist approaches.
Whether you’re a construction company completing a new build such as a factory or a homeowner nearing the end of a renovation project, the chances are your property will need a deep clean.
About The Service
No1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane provides a professional builders cleaning service to all types of residential and commercial properties, including offices, showrooms, garages and warehouses.
We will send a team of trained and experienced specialists to your location who will use modern high-performance equipment and approaches. After they have finished, you will be left with a dust-free and immaculate property.
Services We Provide
Our builders cleaning service includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the property is entirely free of debris.
- All interior and exterior windows, sills and frames cleaned.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of floors.
- Cleaning skirting boards.
- Removal of waste.
- Construction Cleaning
- commercial cleaning
- Intensive cleaning of all fixtures, fittings, tiles and appliances.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Kitchens and bathrooms deep cleaned and sanitised.
- External area cleaning.
- Deep cleaning of all floors, hallways, landings and stairs.
This is just a selection of the most requested tasks we perform when cleaning after construction projects. If you don’t see the job you want listed here, just get in touch. We can handle any builders cleaning task at your commercial or residential property.
9 Reasons to Contract a Professional Builders Cleaning Service
- No matter the type of construction or renovation project, professional cleaners will cover every corner to ensure nothing gets overlooked. Most likely, you are not an expert, so you probably won’t know where to look for dust and debris beyond the obvious places.
- You don’t have to buy specialist cleaning materials or equipment that are necessary for a thorough job. Professional builders cleaners will bring everything that the job requires.
- Professionals will make sure all hazardous and potentially harmful materials are removed. For example, small screws or nails that could be a choking hazard for children.
- Professionals will make sure the job gets done quickly to minimise disruption to your home or place of work.
- There are many risks associated with completed building projects, such as trip hazards. Professional cleaners will identify specific risks and develop risk mitigation solutions.
- It is safer when professionals carry out the cleaning work.
- To save you time. Domestic cleaning is a time-consuming job; builders cleans even more so.
- Professional cleaners will dispose of hazardous waste according to local regulations. They are up to date with the current rules and guidelines, and so materials will always be disposed of safely. You can’t just throw the rubbish in the nearest bin.
- To give your building project the perfect finishing touch.
Why Choose Us
- 10+ Years Experience in Cleaning Industry
- Fully Licensed Business
- 100% Guarantee
- Highly Rated Reviews
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Professional Equipment
- Move-In Ready Clean
- Free Quotes & Advice
Do your builders cleans include inside and outside window cleaning?
Yes, our builders clean packages always include a thorough window cleaning – inside and out. Our cleaning teams will wipe down interior glass surfaces and use extendable poles to pressure wash exterior windows.
How much effort will I need to put in after the builders clean?
None at all! Our cleaning team puts in all the hard work so you can move into a pristine, move-in ready space. We handle all the dusting, scrubbing and polishing required.
How many cleaners will come for my builders clean?
Our cleaning team sizes range from 2-4 people depending on the size of your new build. More complex construction clean jobs may require our full 4-person cleaning crew to tackle.
What kind of cleaning solutions do you use?
We use eco-friendly, non-toxic hospital-grade disinfectants and solutions suitable for homes with children and pets. Our products leave behind no chemical smells or residues.
Do you offer any builders clean specials?
Yes! As a top-rated bond cleaning company, we run seasonal specials and first-time customer discounts. Ask our team about available deals to save on your construction clean.
Start your construction clean journey today!
Call 07 3186 5466
Our friendly team is standing by to answer your questions and provide a FREE quote tailored to your new build.